If you’re using or maybe planning to use anabolic steroids to either bulk up, maintain lean muscle mass whilst you try to burn off body fat or even to improve your performance abilities, is extremely important to realize how steroids are working and take in consideration whether they convert into estrogen in the body or they don’t.
If all the steroids you plan to administer are non aromatized (dry) steroids then you might not need to read any further, but is good to know that most anabolic and androgenic steroids (AAS) including testosterone (that is usually recommended to be added in all steroids cycles), need treatment with some aromatase inhibitors like Aromasin or Arimidex.
Below, you would find more information about which one to choose – Aromasin or Arimidex on cycle to prevent estrogen related side effects.
Aromasin or Arimidex – What Makes Them So Similar?
By checking Aromasin vs Arimidex, you might find out that these are very similar compounds. That’s because they are both orally active drugs classified as Aromatase Inhibitors (AIs). Bodybuilders and any other anabolic steroid user often call them anti estrogens used during the anabolic steroid cycle as an estrogenic protective product.
Both Aromasin vs Arimidex are working by blocking the enzyme known as aromatase which is responsible for converting testosterone (as well as testosterone derived steroids) into estrogen. Because of the aromatization process, steroid users may end up with high estrogen levels.
- Is vital to understand that estrogen is actually very important and crucial in normal bodily functions of a man, but too much presence of this hormone would lead to negative side effects.
Aromasin or Arimidex (Anastrozole or Exemestane) would stop the aromatization process and therefore lower estrogen that may be caused by use of steroids.
What to Consider When Thinking About Aromasin Or Arimidex
There are various things a bodybuilder should look up when thinking about Aromasin or Arimidex during the steroid cycle. The price, the side effects a compound can offer, the efficacy, the availability and many other important things as well.
Aromasin is the most popular brand for the active substance Exemestane. This is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor (AI) meaning that it permanently disables aromatase enzymes. The compound is FDA approved and medically used for slowing and treating growth of breast cancer tumors requiring estrogen.
Buy Aromasin Here
- Aromasin is a better compound for those men who are worried about their lipid profiles because Aromasin better manages cholesterol and keeps lipid profiles in better state which is deeply appreciated by steroid users who might have cholesterol problems.
- As mentioned, Aromasin (Exemestane) is a suicidal inhibitor meaning that as soon as it binds to the aromatase enzymes, they won’t get freed. Therefore, it eliminates the risks of estrogen rebound.
- Aromasin is considered a way more pricey AI compared to Arimidex. At least twice as pricey.
- Aromasin’s side effects might be more drastic and it may be offering postmenopausal related issues, even in men.
- Aromasin starts working slower
- In rare instances, some men reported they received unwanted hair loss.
Arimidex is the most popular brand for active substance Anastrozole. This is a non suicidal aromatase inhibitor (AI) meaning that as soon as it is flushed out of the system, the aromatization process occurs once again. The compound is FDA approved and medically used for the same purpose of slowing and treating estrogen receptor positive (ER+) breast cancer.
Buy Arimidex Here
- Arimidex is much easier to find and plus to that, it costs almost in half as Aromasin.
- Arimidex starts working much faster than Aromasin.
- There are almost no reports at all of hair loss.
- Although side effects of Aromasin vs Arimidex are very similar, most men would agree that Arimidex side effects are more tolerable and easier to control.
- Despite Arimidex being easier to control in terms of side effects and generally being more tolerated by most men, it is considered to be able to worsen lipid profiles more than Aromasin. That’s why people with high cholesterol would find Aromasin a better solution.
- Arimidex is not “forgiving” as Aromasin in case you miss a dose. Because it is not a suicidal aromatase inhibitor, missing one dose might lead to an unwanted spike in estrogen levels, which is unlikely to happen with Aromasin. Plus, some people experience “estrogen rebound” that won’t occur with Aromasin.
Both of these compounds have their own pros and cons as much as we can notice. With this being said, we can’t say that one is better than the other. Is important to remember that when thinking about Aromasin or Arimidex, there are various factors to take in consideration and except for those earlier mentioned, there are others such as genetics, personal response etc. That’s why what works for one person, may not work for another, and vice versa.
You need to decide which one is better personally for yourself.
After you make a decision, you can be sure that either you get Aromasin or Arimidex – we have both of these compounds offered for the cheapest prices online and with the best quality and purity of Exemestane or Anastrozole from ClickAndBuild.com